Dental veneers are a fantastic way to restore front teeth to improve their appearance.
- Close spaces between the teeth (diastemas)
- Restore broken, chipped, misshapen or crooked teeth
- Restore unsightly, stained or washed out fillings
- Cover permanently stained or discoloured teeth
- Straighten your smile (instant orthodontics)
Veneers are thin, yet strong tooth-coloured porcelain or ceramic shells that are bonded on to the front of your teeth. They have a “life like” appearance with the strength, beauty, and durability of a natural tooth.
Veneers have several advantages over other methods used for the same purpose. They transmit light well and, therefore, have a more translucent appearance, giving them a very natural, aesthetic look. People will never know you have them.
Call (08) 8212 6335 today to enquire about porcelain veneers at our Adelaide CBD dental clinic.